Create + Conquer
Jr. UX/UI Designer
March 2018 – Present
• Participate in discovery workshops with clients to collect data on their business, audience and objectives
• Translate client business requirements into engaging website experiences
• Create interactive site Adobe XD wireframes and Photoshop-based sitemaps for clients
• Work collaboratively with a developer and the client to carry out functionality specifications and edits
• Carry out client marketing requests including letter head designs, marketing decks, and PowerPoint presentations
Propel Marketing (Rebranded as ThriveHive)
Designer, Specialized Fulfillment Team
May 2015 – Jun 2017
• Design and fulfillment of responsive websites, landing page, and email products with a focus on design and specific Lead Generation products.
• Provide campaign management support to our network of sales representatives for campaign analysis
• Assist the Operations Team with new product launches.
• Duplicate previously created products, and create new elements from those using ongoing themes
• Implementation of pixels for retargetting advertisement functionality
• Aid in the fulfillment of other products including video creation, reputation monitoring and list optimizatio.
Po Po Isa Chui D.M.D. LLC
Nov 2013 – May 2015
• Increased new customers per month by 40%.
• Design and implement client outreach materials including letters, postcards and brochure newsletters. See examples of hard-copy designs here
• Social media outreach via graphics and videos on facebook and Google+.
• Carry out all advertisements including newspaper advertising, GoogleAdWords and facebook advertising
• Oversee office renovation process, including acquiring bank loans, and attaining new space
• Boosted Google ranking from page 5 to page 1 through a complete redesign of the company website
• Design and follow through of constant outreach programs including referral programs, gift bags, community events, advertisements, and other mailings
Law Office of Russell J. Matson
Media and Marketing Specialist
Jun 2012 – May 2013
• Organically boosted company facebook likes to over 1 million, with constant, active members sharing and promoting content
• Build public awareness through facebook, twitter, pinterest and tumblr.
• Collect and produce information about possession law enforcement in a visually appealing, quick-to-grasp format ideal for social media sharing
• Research drug-related crime stories for website blog content, and SEO optimization
• Create ways for the company website to remain relevant and high priority to the public
MGE (Management Experts) professional training
Marketing Program For Professionals
2013 – 2014
Specialized professional work training in Clearwater, Florida, uses the professional theories of Ron Hubbard to teach general successful practices, as well as specific marketing techniques. The course was a year and two months long, five days of training per month. It gave advertising techniques, Public Relations strategies, and how to carry out a marketing campaign from the preliminary stages, to the post campaign adjustments.
Roger Williams University
Bachelors of Communications
1999 – 2003
The Communications program spanned areas of Journalism, Marketing, and Public relations. Photography was a major component. French was also included as a minor concentration.